Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

HSBC's incompetent customer service

Today I received a letter from HSBC about the transfer of my account to NatWest. Most of it is just blurb selfishly protecting themselves from the possibility of me leaving a red balance when I exit. But then the letter ends with this astonishing statement:

"...We are sorry you have chosen to move your account. If we can help you with any future banking or financial needs, please do not hesitate to call us. Yours sincerely etc."

??!!, I mean, ??!! 

Let's make this clear, HSBC: I did not choose to move my account, you chose to close it. This letter is final proof that you do not know the meaning of personalised customer service. If you did, you wouldn't have sent it to an angry blogger. 

I won't be calling you because you are definitely not the kind of bank I want to do business with.


No comments:

Post a Comment