Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

My MP's response to complaint about HSBC

This morning I had a meeting with my MP, Sarah Newton, who agrees that HSBC's decision to close my account without explanation is unacceptable and is willing to take action on my behalf. When I got home, this letter was waiting for me:

House of Commons, 13 December 2013

Dear Mr Roberts

I appreciate you taking the time to write to me to pass on your concerns regarding the closure of your HSBC accounts.

I have noted your comments and understand how important it is for you to receive clarification regarding HSBC's decision to close the account you held with them. I have now written to the Chief Executive Officer at HSBC to request that this clarification is provided.

I hope this is helpful and to be able to update your further in due course.

Yours sincerely

Mrs Sarah Newton MP

No comments:

Post a Comment