Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Facebook comments about HSBC's decision


  • How infuriating!
  • This is really Kafkaesque.
  • WHAT???  Welcome to the police state! I've never heard of this practice. It's appalling. I hope your MP will help you.
  • That sounds crazy! Thanks for speaking out.
  • Sorry to read this. That's so incredible!….
  • I was horrified to read of the way HSBC has treated you... I have never heard of such a thing before, especially as you have not had any trouble with your bank account either now or in the past. It is monstrous.
  • How utterly bizarre. It's not some kind of scam is it?
  • What HSBC has done sounds outrageous and infuriating.
  • Outrageous!
  • That's absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe they are allowed to do that and get away with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment